Friday, February 18, 2011

OWOH Winner announced

Thank you to Lisa for hosting the OWOH event, I really enjoyed participating and to everyone who left me a comment, thank you for your kind words, and to my new followers welcome.

Now for the winner
picked by the random generator

Congratulations goes to Pam from http://designspark.blogspot.com/

Sweet Dreams Bear will be flying your way soon.











And as there were so many wonderful people who commented I wanted to give away two extra surprises. These will be a small print of either Bertram Bear" or "Love" mounted on a canvas board measuring
10 x10cm.




I used the random generator again and the lucky winners were............

Jenny from http://onevintageday.blogspot.com/

Jules from http://adventuresinthread.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Annie, thank you so much... I am absolutely thrilled to be a winner in your gorgeous giveaway... I love your work...
    I will email my details through to you...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a fantastic surprise, I'm just delighted, and very excited, to be the owner of one of your wonderful creations. Thank you so much! Julesx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick hello and thank you for stopping by my blog during OWOH. I've enjoyed looking at your pictures (and I see you have a good, Irish name - Cahill - all the better ;-) Sorry I didn't get to take part in your draw but your winners seem so appreciative of their lovely prizes, I really can't begrudge them their win. Best wishes from Bavaria,
    The Gingerbread Lady
    www.gingerschatz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congartulations Annie!
    You are the winner of my second prize´s: 2 ATC´s.
    Please come back to me with your address
    so I can send them to you as soon as possible.
    If I didn´t hear from you on monday night
    unfortunately I have to make a new draw...

    Hugs and have a very nice weekend!
    Sussie

    susanlotus@gmail.com
    www.lotusblommansblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Annie...

    Hope you are feeling a little better...

    I received a blog award which I am passing onto you... this is the link if you would like to play along...
    http://onevintageday.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-post.html

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.