Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Breathe Deeply

Breathe Deeply is a wonderful print from Lorri at http://auslorri.blogspot.com/ which I received in the post today.


I adore her and her message. 


"Sometimes we have to step aside from the hustle. Find a place of peace and breathe deeply. Let peace fill you and absorb the tranquility."


This is a message that I am sure we could all do to remember at times and I now have this print on my office wall to remind myself.


Also included in my package were these adorable moo cards.  Lorri is keen to swap moo cards with others so please take the time to check them out and while you there check out her beautiful artwork.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, that was cool, great art... I did breathe deeply, so simple, wonder why we forget to do it?? Congrats on your OWOH booty LOL, I'm posting mine later today (where's may camera), I was so delighted to get mine too, great event with or without the prizes (but probably more so with ;))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.