Monday, March 7, 2011

My wonderful prizes

I participated in the "OWOH" event a couple of weeks ago. I had a fantastic time visiting all the wonderful blogs and meeting the most talented people. If you left a comment at the blogsite you went into a draw to win a prize from each site you visited.

Normally I am not what you call lucky when it comes raffles and draws but for this event I was blessed. Perhaps it was because the weekend of the draws my husband and I were celebrating our wedding anniversary :o) Or perhaps this may just be my lucky year.

Today when I collected the mail I had a wonderful surprise all these packages addressed to me.


The first parcel I opened was from Kate Gardenghi. Kate's blog is the Tropical Blonde http://tropicalblonde.blogspot.com/ . Please take the time to visit her, she creates some amazing things.

I have the perfect outfit to compliment these earrings and can't wait to wear them. Thanks so much Kate.






My next parcel was from Halle. Halle is from Halle's Hobbies  http://halleshobbies.blogspot.com/ and has a passion for paper art and mixed-media, sewing, painting, photography, jewelry making and gardening.

Halle's gift came at a perfect time as they now adorn our new office white board. They are much appreciated.





Next I tore into my parcel from Jodi Davis. Jodi is from Jodaeo Design http://jodeaodesign.blogspot.com/ and is another lady of many talents. Check out what she did with a feather duster.

Thank you Jodi for the fantastic pair of earrings, they too are my colourings. I adore brown tones.






And yes there is more.......Sounds a bit like one of those ads.
Lucky me what can I say :o)

Alison from the 'View from the teapot" http://dormouse.wibsite.com/
handmade these wonderful cards, bookmarks and frame. They were also accompanied with a two page letter. Many thanks Alison.

Be sure to check out Alison's website as she is sharing some of her new designs there.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Annie! I know what you mean about OWOH. I won some goodies too.

    It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Annie! I won some prizes too and feel very blessed. It was a great journey.
    Keep creating and smiling! :)
    Sussie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.