Wednesday, February 15, 2012

29 Faces - Day 10 to Day 14

I made it back from camping :o) Had a wonderful time; camped right beside the waters edge at Paradise Dam. The weather was really hot so we spent alot of time in the water and I have come back very sun burnt but feeling refreshed only to be thrown into a very busy time with work.

What's that saying? No rest for the wicked.
I must have been naughty in a previous life.

I have now inserted my missing days and will try hard to post again daily.

DAY 10

  DAY 11
 DAY 12
DAY 13
DAY 14






5 comments:

  1. So glad you had a wonderful camping trip Annie... nothing like being near the water to refresh you... your sketches are MAGNIFICENT!!! each and every one has her own personality shining through... and each is gorgeous... you certainly have been busy... and creative :))

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the eyes on your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work!!! So glad you had a good trip...it's so good for the soul to get back to nature isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these images, Annie. They remind me of warm summer days and children's books from long ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.