Thursday, February 16, 2012

29 Faces - Day 15 to Day 16

Another day of catching up :o)

This is a sketch of my daughter Courtney and one of my favourite bears, Bertram. One day I hope to paint it. I will have to wait for the challenge to finish before even thinking about it, but it will be in acrylic and most likely have mixed media elements thrown in.


I am sooooo going to cheat and say Courtney = face 1 and Bertram = face 2.

Tomorrow is a new day (friday) hey!!!!!,I promise for some colour ones over the weekend when I have the extra time.

4 comments:

  1. Your faces are beautiful-so whimsical! Love the one of your daughter and the teddy too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the personality you've caught here and I can see it becoming a marvelous painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Annie... absolutely gorgeous... both faces are beautiful and no wonder Bertram is a fave... he is adorable... you are so wonderfully talented... I love your work...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.