Friday, February 17, 2012

29 Faces - Day 17

Day 17

I need to add a saying down the side but there is no time left for that today :o)

She was fun to create and I used many mediums.
Watercolour Neocolor crayons and Prisma colour pencils for her face.
Tim Holtz Distressed Stains for the background and her hair which I further embellished with some acrylic paints.

Some of the lover bloggers ladies had given me a tip to use gesso on the page first to stop it from buckling. I am happy to report it is silky smooth and wrinkle free.

Now off to work on a saying.

5 comments:

  1. She looks gorgeous! I love the colors, and that's a beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Annie... she is truly beautiful... her face is gorgeous... love those brown eyes... and the distress stain in the background is fab too...

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous colors and a beautiful face!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow she is beautiful, great colours and I love her hairstyle too :-)
    Wish Id known about 29 days of faces, just found out by visiting you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.