Monday, February 27, 2012

29 Faces - Day 27

Face 27
This face was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed painting her in acylic paints. To finish her off I added a Rub On "Hugs and Kisses" it does not show up to well in the photo but looks crisp in real life.

I have purchased another stash of 5 x 7 inch canvas panels and hope to continue painting faces even when the challenge is complete.

I hope you have all enjoyed looking at the wonderful art that has been produced for 29 faces. There are just so many wonderful artists that took up the challenge, I am finding it difficult to comment on the art. But I promise to catch up and visit you all soon :o)

2 comments:

  1. She is stunning Annie... I love her round cheeks and sweet little mouth... she sure is a cutie...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful face, as they all are.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.