Sunday, February 5, 2012

29 Faces - Day 5

Today I painted my face with acrylics on a canvas board. I have a stash of them in the cupboards, the ones I have are just from the cheap shops, not as nice to paint on as the more expensive one. I find the weave to be more open which is wonderful for dry brushing but no so good if your after a smooth finish.

I had no theme today all I knew is that I wanted to use Mustard in the background :o)


I added a stamp onlong the top with Black Stazon ink and a cutout butterfly which I enhanced with paint as I felt she needed something a little extra to complete the piece.

3 comments:

  1. Another beautiful girl Annie... love the mustard background contrasting against her orange-ish hair...

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE HER! I have a thing for painting red-headed girls, as my youngest is a red head (the first in our family for 4 generations!). Your paintings and sketches are wonderful! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so adorable. I know you mentioned your hectic schedule in your bio, but you really should set up a Zazzle store - your work would look wonderful on their products.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.