Monday, February 6, 2012

29 Faces - Day 6

Day 6 and counting..........

Today is pencil a sketch with my favourite pencil;  a 2B pacer. I am enjoying the surface of my new A4 Sketch Pad, very smooth and nice to sketch on :o)

My hands tend to get very messy when I sketch even though I blend out my shading with a paper stump. Sometimes I think I get carried away in the moment and use my fingers, all 10 of them :o)

One day I would like to paint her, no time to paint today though, I have been far to busy at work. I will put her aside for another day.

Not sure what to name. Suggestions very welcome :o)

6 comments:

  1. Oh Annie, she is adorable... I love her sweet expression... she looks like a 'Columbine' to me...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is stunning Annie. Love it.
    Cheers, Kyles :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the upward gazes you do.
    The name "Claire" came to me as I looked at her.
    The collar reminds me a bit of a schoolgirl. =)
    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see her painted as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ladies! This one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.