Thursday, February 2, 2012

29 Faces - Day 1 & 2

Today I visited Adrienne Tafford's blogspot and came across her post for 29 Faces which is the creation of Ayala from ilove2paint.blogspot.com.au. All the information on how to join in is on Ayala's site. In brief it is drawing a face a day for the month of February and uploading to to your site daily.

I enjoy drawing faces so I have decided to join the challenge. It will be exciting to see the face drawings of the other challengers each day. Follow the link to see the list. http://ilove2paint.blogspot.com.au/p/29-faces.html

I started a day late so I decided to draw two faces on the one page last night. (day 1 and day 2) completed.

9 comments:

  1. This is great & I'm running late for Day 2 so I really like the solution of doing 2 faces on one page if I miss out - great lateral thinking & great result :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever catch-up concept! Love the design of the two figures together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Annie... I have joined too... your girls are beautiful...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Would make a wonderful transition to color....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful girls, I can't wait to see the end result!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.