Sunday, March 4, 2012

Another Face

We are now into March and the desire to paint faces has not left since I participated in the 29 Face challenge in February.

Our "Paint with a Mate" group meet every month and I took along a sketch I had made on a canvas board. It is a wonderful experience to sit and paint amongst like minded people. At times I am sure I talk more than I paint but no matter what we all have an enjoyable morning and leave looking forward to next month when we meet again.

I didn't finish her in the morning (to much talking) but sat this morning to complete her. She is painted in acrylic's with some distress on the background.

4 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous Annie... and I love the beautiful background color... your painting group sounds wonderful... and lots of fun...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty work! I know what you mean--I can't seem to stop either, but then I've always made faces since I was a kid. I used to think I was the only one, boy was I wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your faces are amazing!! I'm enjoying the ride friend:)) Thank you so much for following me!! It just makes me smile:) Have yourself a super weekend!
    ♥hug♥
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is great!! How are you enjoying the lifebook class so far

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.