Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Publications

I love receiving mail, especially when it is addressed to me. A pleasant change from all the work bills I receive daily.


Today I received my Handmade Magazine, I truly love this magazine as it is filled with wonderful crafts to make. I have been a subscriber for many years now. This month I was picked to be one of the contributors. As my good friends know I have a thing for cute bears. So to celebrate Easter I designed a bear wearing bunny ears :o) Full instructions and patterns are in Vol 30 No 2.




I am a little late uploading this but recently I was also published in Australian Decorative Painting and Fine Art. Yet another wonderful magazine which I subscribe too.

64 and 65

3 comments:

  1. Big Congrats Annie... how wonderful... will be looking out for those magazines now that I know your work is in them... and you are on the cover... AWESOME!!!

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that! Congratulations Annie! Getting published is a goal of mine. Hopefully someday I'll get there too. So happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annie! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Getting published is huge, and not one but two magazines! Congratulations! They know talent when they see it!
    Jessi :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.