Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pondering

Over the Easter break I was able to spend some quality time in my art studio. I just love it there. I have a large window which lets in the natural light and lets me peer out into our side garden which often accommodates some wildlife from birds, ducks and hares to name just a few.

Besides being busy with my commission work I snuck in and painted up one of my pencil drawing that I had completed while participating in the 29 Face Challenge. You will find the pencil drawing in the below posts.

She is painting on a watercolour canvas I adore the texture as it is smooth unlike the canvas panels I have been working on lately. But very different to paint on with the acrylic's.  I am still to add a few final touches.

9 comments:

  1. She is stunning Annie... I love her... and the gorgeous rich colors... sounds like a fabulous Easter break enjoying time in your studio...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is sooooo cute! Love the softness of her gaze and the prettiness of her face. Colours are all so complimentary also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so pretty! She has a look of wonder to her:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just beautiful. Your work is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Annie,
    she is wonderful
    i love her clothing
    her cute chin
    her beautiful eyes and well kept hair

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so sweet and I love her clothes, too! Such gorgeous color.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog and your very thoughtful comment. I appreciate it, so much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love her so much Annie your blog is lovely too, I enjoyed my visit xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her eyes! she looks like she's longing something

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow love those blue eyes. Just beautiful.
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.