Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 1 of 29 Faces

I know I have been very naughty and neglected my blog of late. All I have to say is life got in the way. I decided to take on the challenge of 29 faces in 28 days as hosted by Ayala Art . Everyone is encouraged to join along and I hope to continue blogging long after it is over.
 
Day 1
 
 
Todays face is in my journal. I completed her mostly in acrylic paint I added water colour crayon to her hair prior to adding painted accents. The background started with some left over paint from a previous painting where i scrunched up glad wrap and blopped it on. Finally I embellished it with some paisley stamps and Distress Stains.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Annie, Very sweet face - so full of character and the eyes = ooooh love everything about this face

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely to see you in the 29 Faces Challenge Annie... I love your girl... and her pretty face with rounded cheeks... looking forward to seeing your beautiful faces all month long...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you're joining in the challenge. I love your first face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the idea of adding acrylic accents to a watercolour base, especially for hair. I'll have to have a little go at that I think :)

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.