Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 10 of 29 Faces

I drew her while watching one of Jane Davenports lessons in the Express Me classroom. Jane is a brilliant teacher and I just love taking her classes.

Drawn and painted on an earlier prepared page where I experimented with my jelli plate. They are just so much fun and I am so pleased Louise demonstrated hers to us while at the Bali Retreat. I came straight home and just had to order one. I do find though here in hot Queensland I have to play with it prior to 9am as if I leave it too late the paint dries extremely quickly.

I only lightly applied the acrylic paint to my design as I really wanted the texture and effect of the background to shine through. I still need to complete more of the page but that will have to wait for another day.


2 comments:

  1. Just visiting fellow 29 faces folk and wanted to say how much I enjoy your work. Your various techniques are interesting and give your work such different effects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your faces. They're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.