Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 12 of 29 Faces

I created this piece while camping one very wet weekend. I always take my journal and a few supplies when we sneak away in our little A van, you just never know when the mood or opportunity may strike.

Prior to leaving the page of this book was already made and the words Princess stamped upon it. I had given my journal to Skye whom I affectionately call Princess and ask her to create some background pages for me, this is one of them.

Seeing the words Princess I felt I needed to have a fitting picture, and so she born. While sketching and colouring my husband and I finished off this bottle of wine. It was a delicious drop and the label was easily removed.



Created with acrylic paint and embellished with Prisma Pencils.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Annie... so happy you are participating in the challenge again... I adore 'Princess'... her face is incredibly sweet... and I have loved scrolling through the beautiful faces that you have created already... and WOW to face number 9... LOVE her... stunning...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Annie,
    I love your Princess, she is looking so sweet and soft. All your faces have such a beautiful facility.
    Sending greetings
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your faces! Princess is lovely, the colors are wonderful! I'm a new follower and I'm happy to find your blog and your paintings :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.