Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 13 of 29 Faces

Longing for the weekend to arrive.

Some weeks just take so long. I don't know about everyone else, but the weekends can never come quick enough.

She is created on rather a scrappy put together page. It has a bit of ink that was used with a stencil, a few stamps I made by rolling up some paper while playing with left over colour from my palette, then I thinly gessoed over the top by scraping the gesso across with an old gift card.

Created with acrylic paint embellished with prisma colour pencils.

She now sits quietly waiting for me to journal on the accompanying page.

4 comments:

  1. She is absolutely stunning Annie... love her expression.... and the way she is looking over her shoulder... gorgeous background on your page too...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my first face. You have some beautiful stuff here and a unique style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, I love the way she's looking back, and the background on the page worked out so well. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.