Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 15 and 16 of 29 Faces

Yum I decided on Salmon with warm olive sauce.

Friends......
Friendship is a wonderful gift and we are truly blessed to form so many wonderful ones across blog land.

I drew and shaded my friends with each a different col erase pencil one with Brown and the other with my favourite Tuscan Red. I love these pencils as I love to set in front on the TV with hubby and sketch away and nothing pleases me more than to be able to shade them as well this gives me a sense of achievement.

When I go to add the acrylic paint I find it paint I following the direction of the shading and the pencil dissolves underneath leaving a beautiful soft shading. I then follow up with highlights and darken any shading that I feel needs darkening.

3 comments:

  1. They are both adorable Annie... and the color tones are beautiful... I have never used those pencils but they sound wonderful...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaah Annie you did such a great job on these. What make are the pencils you used?
    ManonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both beautiful. You paint beautifully too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.