Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 2 and 3 of 29 Faces

I will be busy this weekend and I know I will have little time to draw let alone paint so I have decided to add this piece which I only finished recently.
 
I painted this on a square MDF  tea bag box using acylic paint. My original design came from waiting at the Darwin Airport in the early hours of the morning with some very special friends that I had made in Bali, attending a workshop by Jane Davenport. You can read all about the retreat here on Janes blog. We had a fantastic time.

 
I am going to use this piece as two days as I also have a face of Harvey the Bear who attended Bali in the care of Alison (my travel buddy). Alison tells me he has travelled many parts of the world. "Lucky Little Bear"

10 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe it is Saturday we are still on friday. So I missed your first face :( Wonderful stuff you have here!
    ManonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous and so fun! Happy 29Faces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Annie! Harvey the bear is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this piece is awesome. Love it. Happy 29Faces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! And I liked hearing about how it came to be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'll have to have some tea now :-) Unbelievably blue eyes the two have! Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the painting! Your faces are fantastic. I particularly like the bear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loveley girl and bear.
    Liefs, Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.