Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 5 of 29 Faces

A work in progress in my favourite journal. A novel prepared as instructed by Jane Davenport.

The pages in my journal are prepped prior to any designs being drawn on them. I like it this way as it challenges me as to what I can draw. I will often have a few days where I just sit and create background pages.

The bottom border and birds are a pretty serviette I picked up the  $2 store, I then stamped it with a bright pink ink and my crossword stamp.

The design is in acrylic paint embellished with prisma pencils and gelli rolls.

5 comments:

  1. So far I love all of your faces. But this one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. I love the colors and the birds too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so lovely in this special mixed media art, dear Annie. I love her and her colors.
    Hugs
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Love your faces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Your faces are so beautiful! LOVE them all, but this is a favorite too - love the pink! I'm a new fan :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.