Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day 9 of 29 Faces

I am really happy with how she turned out. Again she is in my journal; painted over an earlier prepared page where I glued on a serviette and attached 2 bands of washi tape.

I had my daughter model for the hand gesture. (Isn't she sweet)

Painted in acrylic paint and col-erase pencils. The flowers on the side are from a serviette that I roughly trimmed with scissors prior to applying with matte medium. Once positioned and still wet I gently scratched more of the serviette away leaving only the flowers. Once dry I embellished them paint. The butterflies are cut from a printout of a laser copy and applied as the serviette.

3 comments:

  1. I just love this. I have so much to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your faces are all so great! The colors, the layering, the details... Fantastic!

    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.