Monday, March 4, 2013

Unfinished Project

Well here in Hervey Bay, QLD we had yet another wet weekend. Forced to stay indoors, I went searching for something to paint. Not really feeling in the mood to start something new I reached into the many unfinished projects lurking in my cupboard.

This is what I pulled out.


I couldn't remember how I designed the initial design and had no ideal where I would have filed my drawings :o) but this is how I decided to finished off.

 
It always feels good to finish a project off. These poor bears would have sat in my cupboard for the past 3 and 1/2 years just quietly waiting....... They are now packing their bags to debut in a painting magazine.
 
Here is hoping for dry sunny weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Totally adorable Annie... and a beautiful reward for their wait in the cupboard... congrats on another project to be published... yes... hope your weekend is dry and sunny... and that perhaps we may get some more much needed rain down here...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Annie!
    So glad I stumbled on to your blog :-D LOVE your work! ~Annie :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.