Friday, August 30, 2013

Special Friends

I have been a little naughty of late and not blogged as I intend when I created this special place to share. I have been creating all this time so stayed tuned.

I recently received a beautiful mixed media journal from a very special friend.

Heidy included an array of mixed media pages, tags and embellishments and I LOVE it. My friends are even a little jealous of it.


This is the page I created on the canvas sheet. I used acrylic paint, and included some serviette and paper doily embellishments along with one of my new stencils in the background. I also found a perfect little heart button in my stash.


I hope you like her as much as I enjoyed creating her for my new book.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I can't wait to see what else you do in this book!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.