Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A series of postcards - No. 1

Postcard 1.

On the weekend I was in the mood for creating postcards as Jenny from "A Simpler Life" BlogSpot and I  agreed to swap a postcard. I will post the one for Jenny when she receives it in the post :o) Don't want to spoil her surprise.

Jenny is a brilliant artist and such a warm and lovely soul, please take the time to pop over and check out her gorgeous work on her blog.

I created a little flip through with the different stages and materials used for the postcard. If you have any questions about any of the products or processes I used, feel free to drop me a line. I am only to happy to share.


 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. That purple hair looks like felt to me, it's incredible! :-) really love it!
    A sweet card for Jenny! Thank you for sharing the process!
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie, Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. Your faces are really gorgeous. Jenny, (a dear friend of mine), will adore her postcard and I will get to see it in the flesh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A thoughtful little girl with the most amazing eyes and lips, so luscious. I enjoyed your flip through, thank you for that. I've never seen or heard of Matisse paints but what you produce with them is wonderful. I'll google them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful carddear Annie and a great color scheme. Thank you for showing your work in progress.
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear Annie... you are SO sweet... thank you so much for your beautiful words... LOVE your gorgeous postcard.... what a darling she is... and the bear... too too cute... those eyes just melt me... fabulous flip through too Annie... so thrilled to be swapping postcards with you... your work is absolutely stunning :)

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic postcard and I loved the flip through :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww she's lovely! Her hair is so pretty and the bear is just adorable! What a cute and charming piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this art and the little vid showing the progression of artwork! Jenny is a bright bubbly and super talented artist, it is one of the joys of blogging to see what she is up too :) your work is just gorgeous too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.