Thursday, September 5, 2013

Class Page

I signed up some time ago now for a class with the lovely Jane Davenport. Jane is a talented artist and the most giving of teachers. I adore Janes style and have learnt so much from her. But be warned...... sign up for one class and you will just have to sign up for all her others. Last year I also joined her and a group of wonderful ladies in Bali. I will treasure that trip and the friendships I formed always.

Below is one of the pages I created from Jane's Supplies Me Class. This particular lesson was on all different kinds of black markers. I really enjoyed myself as I had countless black markers in my stash to try out.

In the lesson we created the "Owl Girl" and I loved her so much the next day I snuck back to my studio and gave her a partner to accompany her to the masquerade ball. "Mouse Girl"

I used an assortment of mediums to create them, Acrylic Paint, Prisma Pencils, Tombow Markers, Col-erase pencils, Gel pens and of course Black markers.

13 comments:

  1. Oooooh Annie... both Owl Girl and Mouse Girl are utterly fabulous... they are SO adorable... and yes to Jane Davenport... her classes are incredibly wonderful :)

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really super cute! I love the little hats. The colors are fantastic too. I love the mix of purple and yellow/browns. Really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are both so wonderful! I love their round round checks!
    I have taken a few of Jane's classes. She is a wonderful teacher and entirely generous with what she has to share. I can't remember if we were in classes together, oh my memory!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such wonderful characters. I can imagine them with lots of
    friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh ny goodness, these are adorable! Love them. SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! So full of whimsy and fun...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so cute and how thoughtful of you to give owl girl a friend! - because everyone needs a friend especially if one goes around dressed as an owl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so adorable!!!! Id be addicted to creating them over and over ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful textures, colors and characters! They have pretty, sad eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome Annie. Geeze, I would love to see inside your imagination!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.