Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Stencils

I recently purchased a wonderful selection of stencils and have been challenging us girls who gather on a Sunday to use them.

We start our day at 7am as this is when the boys leave for golf; we probably natter for a good 1/2 hour before we get out our journals....it's nice to catch up on our past week and find out all the gossip :o)

Then off I go and pick either a couple of stencils, a serviette or a selected colour palette from which we all must work from. It is wonderful to see all the different pieces we create from the same goodies.

By the time the boys come home around the 1-2pm mark we have or nearly have completed our page as well as finishing off a healthy fresh fruit and nut morning tea accompanied by numerous teas and coffee, and for lunch some steamed dim sims and a bottle of red.

Below are two of my pages where I chose 2 stencils each for the day. I still need to finish them off I am just not sure of what to write. I know it will come to me, I shall just sit and wait.


13 comments:

  1. your work is beautiful and i love your faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Annie... your Sundays sound divine... and such a fabulous idea... I have both those stencils.. still in their packets... you have inspired me to pull them out and use them... your art journal pages are utterly gorgeous... and your girls simply radiate...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! Love that little bear hanging over her head....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your journal pages are seriously gorgeous!! such lovely work and colours. Really pretty art here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stencils and lovely faces that you have there. Great journal pages.:) Thanks.
    gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely large-eyed girls. Very interesting pages - I particularly like the colours of the first one. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your faces! Wonderful big eyes too ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Annie,
    these are wonderful. i love the colors too.
    your time with the girls sounds like something i would love!
    so fun and yummy too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your journal pages are great. I am always on the look out for great stencils, I like to use them with modelling paste as well as ink sprays. Do you use paint or inks on your stencils?

    ReplyDelete
  10. All this and dim sims too??? Awesome! What a great idea and what great results :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your faces... I recognize the Jane Davenport face. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your style and your talent! These are great. They look so lifelike, even with the fun proportions!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.