Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Love What You Have Hanging Around - Lulu Art Design Team

I would like to share my first post with as


It is very exciting for me to be back on the team and I would like to share with you my journal page named Love What You Have Hanging Around.



I love to create by starting with a general direction for the my journal pages. I always allow myself to lots of room to move and by the end the pages more than often never bare an resemblance to how I first imagine them.



So burst out those art supplies, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, and sit back and create along with me.



For a full list of supply visit https://wordpress.com/post/blog.luluart.com.au/5785
and don't forget to love what you have hanging around.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I always appreciate hearing from visitors to my blog.
Hugs Annie.